TAX Senior Manager
Location: Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Our client is currently seeking to recruit strong performing Tax Senior Managers as visible and important leaders of their Tax Department.
- Take overall responsibility and leadership for the ongoing development of the Tax Department on a commercial basis, ensuring that a high level of service and added value is provided.
- Instigate, develop and manage key client relationships with existing client portfolio.
- Have sufficiently broad and in-depth technical expertise to advise a diverse client portfolio comprising domestic and international groups, owner-managed businesses and high net-worth individuals.
- Be proactive in developing business opportunities.
- Direct responsibility for the management and development of a team of tax professionals. Have strong experience as a team leader, and be naturally teamwork orientated, capable of working across the management teams, functional specialist teams and administration teams in the Firm to engender the highest standards of professionalism.
- Technical competence – have a broad technical knowledge and expertise across all tax heads.
- Commercially focused with financial and business acumen.
- Proven experience in business development initiatives.
- Possess a high degree of commercial awareness and be able to apply this to assignment delivery responsibilities.
- Management & Leadership Qualities – A high energy leader who has excellent abilities to motivate, empower and influence the team, peers and members of staff, making crucial decisions comfortably.
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute.
- Top 10 firm experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Ideally 3+ years post qualification experience in a management role in a tax practice or industry.
- Broad exposure to tax consultancy assignments would be desirable, but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday