Arabic and French Customer Excellence & Medical Solution
Associate / Snr Associate – Customer Excellence & Medical Solution (French and Arabic)
As a Customer Excellence & Medical Solution role you will be responsible for:
- Provide a timely, professional, and quality response to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from customers (e.g. healthcare professionals, and patients).
- Align to the standards and with a focus on customer experience (CX).
- Digital Solution specifics:
- Ensure immediate notification of Affiliate Responsible Complaint Person/ Affiliate Responsible Quality Person where applicable as per local process.
- Process Replacement and Retrieval of specific products using the agreed processes with the relevant Vendors.
Customer Excellence & Medical Solution function combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise to deliver relevant medical content
Answers are created based on the customer’s professional and scientific expertise and serve as an essential link between the company’s products and services and our customers (healthcare professionals or patients). Answers are provided to unsolicited medical requests from customers via traditional channels (phone/email) and increasingly, virtually. Careful listening to customer needs and a quality response to their inquiry is associated with a positive customer experience (CX).
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers.
- Handle customers’ queries by providing balanced, accurate, and non-promotional information in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints, and handle documents in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures.
- Accurately record all medical and pharmaceutical communication transactions into the appropriate database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Support the organization with the maintenance of the knowledge database.
- Facilitate fulfillment of customers’ requests.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Educational/work background in health care, medical affairs, clinical development, and scientific or medical communications field to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies.