Pharmaceutical Project Manager / Senior Associate
Pharmaceutical Project Management (Senior Associate / Manager)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Pharmaceutical Project Management (PPM) provides strategic and operational drug development leadership across the Research and Development portfolio, integrating drug development across all functions and translating strategy into execution to deliver medicines to patients.
- Responsible for managing scope and supporting creation of a global integrated development plan that articulates the strategy for the molecule and provides the foundation for operational objectives.
- Work with Teams to create and execute project plans and delivery of project milestones
- Develop and implement team communication plans and drive communication of key decisions/results to stakeholders
- Drive development of a global integrated project budget that ensures alignment with functional representatives and leadership
- Deliver effective coaching and feedback
- Lead development teams with judgment-based decisions
- Project Management Tools/IT Management
- Provide quality and timely content using project management tools
- Monitor and prioritize team risks to suggest ways to avoid/mitigate risks and initiate contingency plans as needed
- Share learnings and retrospectively review lessons learned
- Bring forward areas for continual process improvement to decrease drug development cycle times and cost
- Liaise with Project Management Office (PMO), Resource Modelling and Forecasting (RMF) and Portfolio Systems and Business Integration (PSBI) teams to identify, share, and incorporate best practices into future processes, tools and training
- Demonstrate the four Team behaviours of Include, Innovate, Accelerate and Deliver
- Contribute to the development of others by being an active source of coaching and feedback to co-workers
- Four-year degree preferably in a health-related, scientific, or engineering field with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, drug development, or project management and/or product development.
- Higher degrees or certifications (e.g., MS., MBA, Master’s degree in Project Management or PMP)
- Knowledge of or previous experience with drug development processes and application of project management tools and processes in cross-functional settings