Customer Service – Team Leader
Our client is looking for a motivated Team Leader with experience in a Customer Service environment!
Do you enjoy leading, mentoring, and coaching others? Looking for a way to learn more about the industry while also gaining direct management experience?
In this position, you’ll be responsible for answering associate questions, issues, and customer escalation while ensuring a quality customer experience on every call.
On an Average Day, You’ll
- Bring your enthusiasm for training and coaching associates to the table to ensure that business and client goals are met
- Respond to incoming phone calls from customers, such as those about transactions being declined, disputes or reports of fraud, balance inquiries, and reports of card loss or damage, authorization codes, etc.
- Conduct research to find solutions that will help customers with their problems
- Utilize your organizational and time management skills to manage numerous, challenging, ongoing tasks and projects while keeping track of your team’s absences and attendance.
- Inspire and develop your team by being open, honest, and of the utmost integrity when giving feedback and praising a job well done.
- Prior experience in leading a team in a customer service environment (preferably financial, credit or debit cards, payment services)
- Prior experience (min. 2 years) in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Customer-centric mentality
- Willingness to encourage a performance-driven culture and work toward achieving amazing results