Chef De Partie
CHEF DE PARTIE
LOCATION: DUBLIN 2
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to become part of our client’s team. The brand-new restaurant (Grand opening – 11/11/22) is a four-storey space comprising a sleek café bar, contemporary Asian restaurant, chic terrace, and stylish rooftop bar.
- To participate in the preparation and service of food in the Kitchen department in accordance with accepted standards of quality.
- To ensure all aspects of HACCP are adhered to.
- To work in association with Senior Chefs to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- To optimise food quality & guest satisfaction
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast paced, high-end restaurant or hotel environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
Monthly Staff Incentives, Bike to work scheme, Ongoing Training and Development, Weekly Payment + Tips.
Full training will be provided.