This position will entail providing high-quality VAT advice to a diverse client base across the Firm’s offices, with a primary focus on VAT Advisory & Compliance services.
- Collaborating closely with a diverse portfolio of national and international clients.
- Provide high-quality VAT Advisory and Compliance to clients, as well as develop solutions to complex technical issues.
- Take part in and lead business development initiatives to support the Tax Department’s growth and development, as well as the provision of VAT services to clients.
- Actively mentor and coach tax staff.
- Conduct technical research to support client engagement.
- Take part in the department’s ongoing development, which may include internal and external tax briefings and presentations.
- Assist with the management of fee and collection targets.
- Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) with at least 5 years of practice experience in VAT advisory and compliance.
- Understand and be conversant with Irish and European VAT legislation and tax compliance obligations for clients, having worked in a Tax and Accounting environment specializing in VAT.
- Proven track record of providing excellent client service across a diverse range of businesses/clients
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication abilities.