Clients Communication Support fluent German
· Communicate with landlords via phone and email.
· Resolve issues in a timely manner and escalate unresolved issues while following procedures.
· Data entry and process monitoring.
· Liaise with the Lease Processor Team to ensure correct issuing of leasing documents.
· Communicate with landlords: inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing emails to/from landlords.
· Prepare for call with landlords: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
· Resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating unresolved issues while following procedures.
· Data entry: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
· Training: Assist with the training of new employees as required.
· Attend client meetings if necessary.
· Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovated individuals
· Fluent German.
· Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
· Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
· Ability to priorities and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
· Effective time management skills.
· Comfortable placing outbound calls.