Cost Accountant – Czech Republic
COST ACCOUNTANT – Plzeň – město, Plzeň, Czechia
Fully on-site position
Czech native speaker & fully fluent in English
Salary range: from 55 000 CZK – 70 000 CZK gross/month (from €2240 – €2860 gross/month)
Short overview of the role:
Your main task will be to work closely with the company inspectors in the preparation, analysis and presentation of financial data. A suitable candidate for this position will have strong, analytical, business, and communication skills and will be able to learn quickly. The candidate must have a proven track record of analysing production results for key business partners and will be proactive and results-oriented.
- Creation of standard monthly and quarterly reports, including a budget, and analysis of labour costs.
- Active involvement in monthly performance reporting and forecasting.
- Create a report on monthly cost centre expenses and meet with key stakeholders each month.
- Regular reporting on overhead costs and volume produced by Oracle System.
- Completion of annual reports.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with communications with other departments.
- Implementation of improvements and recommendations for managing ongoing processes.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Native level of Czech and full proficiency in English
- Strong background in Cost Accounting
- Ideally a qualification in finance/accountancy
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a similar position.
- Advanced working knowledge of financial and accounting concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, MS Office, and other reporting tools.
- Basic knowledge of planning, productivity analysis, and profitability.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- 25 days of vacation
- Reduced weekly working hours of 37.5 hours per week
- Meal allowance: CZK 120 per day
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance of 1% of wages, min. CZK 300 per month
- Contribution of CZK 1000 per month to the Sodexo card
- Employee referral scheme
- 13 annual salaries
- Casual working environment and atmosphere (no dress code)