Field Service Engineer Manager (Healthcare Technology)
Healthcare Technology Manager
Reporting to: Head of Ambulatory Care
Location: Dublin &Nationwide (office & field-based)
Healthcare Technology Manager you will join a dynamic, collaborative team of experienced professionals providing technical support to renal dialysis equipment and IT systems. This role will primarily be responsible for business development of new sites, as well as maintaining existing customer sites and to develop a high performing team with a strong work ethic.
- Responsibility and accountability for the leadership, management, development, and performance of Technical Services department.
- To lead and commercially drive the portfolio to deliver profitable business expansion.
- To influence and engage with key stakeholders in the Technical Services arena within the Irish Health System.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team demonstrating drive, commitment, and excellent leadership skills, ensuring clarity of strategic and operational direction, aligned to Group objectives.
- To develop a high performing team with a strong work ethic in the pursuit of excellence.
- Demonstrate strong cross-functional working skills and able to deliver stretching results through others in complex working situations.
- To keep abreast of developments and trends and supply market information on a regular basis.
- In essence the challenge is to develop the potential and performance of the Technical Services to benefit health in Ireland and achieve ambitious organization sales objectives.
- To engage and understand the drive improvements in the policies and procedures associated with the business reporting monthly KPI’s.
- Qualified in electronic / electrical / mechanical / biomedical engineering or similar technical discipline.
- 3 years + in a management role leading a team.
- 5 years previous experience in renal technical service (maintenance & repair) and I.T. hardware essential. Experience is Water Treatment Plant service is desirable.
- Comfortable working in a clinical setting and interacting with allied health professionals (e.g., nurses, doctors, biomed engineers)
- Familiar with relevant E.U. Directives for medical devices, e.g., MDR, EN 60601, I.S.O. quality standards.
- Full Irish driving license
- Flexible to travel regularly throughout Ireland, and further as the need arises.
- Excellent selling, influencing and persuasive skills.
- Experience in selling Dialysis systems and technology.
- 23 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (Employer contribution 10%)
- Paid Health Insurance
- Recognition and Long Service awards
- Health and Wellbeing Allowance
- Financial Further Education Support
- Company Car / Car Allowance