Snr. Manager Clinical Cost Forecasting – CORK
SENIOR MANAGER CLINICAL TRIAL COST FORECASTING
Location: Cork, Ireland
Requirement: EU/UK Passport or Irish Stamp 4
Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company who are searching for a Senior Manager Clinical Cost Forecasting to join them and develop the business together.
- Enable the flexibility of resources from the Cork Team, particularly as it relates to supporting Budgets and Costing work in totality, but also to support focused efforts including DCT impact on trial cost, documentation of key assumptions informing the changes in trial costing over time, optimization of processes with our Trial Capability Partners, and other important Clinical Capabilities initiatives.
- Assist CTDC leadership in problem identification, suggestion and implementation of solutions.
- Manage metrics related to team and process performance for the Investigator Grants, Costing & Forecasting Teams
- Identify and ensure shared learning across the CTDC organization and with other functional groups within the CDDA.
- Identify and influence opportunities to enable the development of capabilities to improve processes, tools, and training to increase efficiencies in Budget and Costing work.
People Management and Development
- Recruit, develop, and retain an operationally capable workforce skilled and knowledgeable in clinical development as it relates to Budgets, Costing, and Forecasting
- Effectively manage an agile organization that continuously meets the needs of a changing portfolio.
- Develop an organizational culture that fosters wellness, inclusion, and innovation and demonstrates judgment-based decision-making,
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement to drive efficiency through process improvement, people skills, and shared learning.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical experience, preferably in Clinical development and/or Project Management; Post Graduate Degree preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others and lead across the business.
- Project management processes and skills
- Appreciation of / experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies.
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English + any of the following languages: French/Portuguese/Arabic/Romanian/Czech/Slovak