This is a full time, permanent role and reports directly to the Manager.
This store opens:
9:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
9:30am – 6:00pm Saturdays
1:00pm – 5:00pm Sundays and Bank Holidays
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Manager in their day to day duties. Act as the first point of contact on the Manager’s days off or during periods of Annual Leave.
- Actively support the Manager in maximising store sales and achieving various store KPI’S.
- Purchasing – ensuring adequate volumes and on-time delivery to satisfy customer requirements.
- Liaise with Support Office to identify and resolve problems at store level.
- Liaise with Marketing Department and Purchasing Department to introduce and promote sales incentives.
- Colleague Management / Performance – Lead by positive example and develop a spirit of team cooperation and motivation within the store. Coach and mentor colleagues to achieve the required performance standards.
- Assist the Manager in successfully managing the day to day operations of the team including rostering, holidays, absenteeism and timekeeping, ensuring full cover is maximised in the store and across all departments at all times.
- Assist the Manager with rosters and submitting payroll.
- Ensure timely follow through on all customer complaints and, resolve at local level.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required
- Experience working in a busy store (pharmacy, healthcare, beauty etc.) preferably at Supervisor/Team Leader level.
- Computer literate, strong at the use of systems and the Microsoft package including Excel.
- Must be strong at multitasking and prioritising workloads.
- A proven passion for retail and customer service, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- A team player with strong leadership skills.
We can offer you:
- Competitive Hourly rates
- Great Colleague Discount
- Maternity leave paid
- Bike to work scheme