German fluent Medical Information Support
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and the general public.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle queries from customers by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management (experience related).
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Share effective methods and practices with colleagues in order to satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintain and enhance company product and organizational knowledge.
- Support organizational changes. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers queries
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards
- Good time management skills
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in German and English is essential for this role.