German fluent HR Admin
German fluent HR Admin
Our client global consultancy company is looking for German fluent HR Admin to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. Working with the largest telecommunications companies across the world and as leaders in the industry, our client’s work impacts everything from business, healthcare and education, to enabling loved ones to stay connected and more. Company embraces diversity and its many benefits; they strive to ensure all people feel supported within all cultures and can bring their authentic self to work every day. Ensuring their respect for the individual comes first and is demonstrated in the care for each other, which is a direct reflection of company’s founders who work side-by-side with employees every day.
Our client provides industry-leading training, access to mentorship, and opportunities to grow within and beyond your role. From your very first day, you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the big picture. Company encourages team members to give back to their communities and support them through a matching program. With a strong belief in a balanced life and the well-being of every person, they offer leading benefits consistent with the country where each team member works.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment and various possibilities to develop? Press APPLY button now!
What we offer:
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Weekly competitions and prizes
- Fantastic company and team events
- International networking opportunities
- Relocation package
- Hybrid working model
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- TaxSaver tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Weekly meals
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Retirement Savings Account (PRSA)
- 12 months, full time contract
- Salary of 32K euro gross p/year
- Coordinate with payroll providers; Assist employees with payroll inquiries.
- Schedule interviews and manage candidate communication; Maintain employment references and employee data.
- Manage the HR Information System (Personio); Handle public holiday assignments and document management.
- Ensure timely completion of HR-related tasks by liaising with management.
- Assist in employee onboarding; Manage internal documents on our intranet.
- Contribute to various HR projects and initiatives.
- Fluent German and English
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Previous payroll experience
- Excellent Excel skills for data management and analysis
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, SharePoint)
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills while maintaining discretion and compliance