Business Development Representative – Danish-English
Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities over the long term?
In Dublin, Ireland, as a Business Development Representative – Danish-English, you’ll play a part in designing and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
You will receive training to become an expert in your field, enabling you to confidently deliver the best level of customer service possible whether through voice, chat, or email interactions. Additionally, you’ll get the chance to expand your network of friends within the business community and advance your career in a vibrant, welcoming environment.
In this position, you will provide outstanding customer service and find sales opportunities for the clients of our technology client. You’ll cultivate current customer relationships while establishing and upholding long-term relationships with a consultative selling approach and a focus on revenue targets.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion to negotiate and strong product and brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
- Create a strong sales pipeline to hit important goals
- Provide support for clients using cloud-based technology, including small to medium-sized businesses, advertising agencies, and C-Level business contacts.
- Bilingual communication skills in both Danish and English
- Currently reside in Ireland or able to immediately relocate to the Dublin area
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Strong fundamental understanding of cloud-based software
- Experience prospecting, developing accounts, negotiating, and closing deals
- Self–starter with creative problem-solving ability