Swedish Customer Service Agent
Customer Meeting Service – Swedish
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Be the first point of contact for the world’s first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as room modifications, rates, availability, extranet tooling, etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
What You Bring To The Role
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
- Current Greece resident or ability to relocate expediently
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting, and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent premises during training and when you come to the site for employee engagement activities in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Relocation assistance available
- And yes…all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you’d expect, and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible through voice, chat, or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the company’s community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.