German fluent QA Moderator
- You will perform daily sampling tasks for one or multiple projects in your working language.
- You will conduct thorough data analysis, feedback problems, handle appeals, and provide feedback on labelling quality.
- You will provide feedback and analysis on policy updates to identify areas of improvement and potential gaps.
- You will work closely with Labelling teams, Project POC and Project QA to ensure the labelling quality is up to standard.
- You will participate in calibrations with Labelling teams alongside Project QA or provide further details through the offline method if necessary.
- You will work with AI Lab team or Model Training team to align and enhance the labelling guideline based on the language feature.
- You will work with a number of different cross-functional teams.
- You will participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Content Moderation/Content Quality/Content Safety/Labelling will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in German is required
- Pay attention to detail and is comfortable using data analysis to identify trends.
- Possess strong learning ability, cross-department communication, and collaboration skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/ common sense related to job nature.
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, etc. With data processing, experience and other data analysis capabilities are preferred.